Tuesday, January 5

It was too cold here last evening, but I still rode my bike to the university track to do my speedwork. Only to find the track closed. I actually still know how to get in, but a police car was circling the parking lot, so I decided to go home instead of getting arrested. :) I thought I would drive back in the evening. Then I decided to take some smaller back streets to get home, because it was still rush hour, and I got lost, so much, that a half an hour later I found myself on the street where I work! By the time I got home, I had ridden for more than an hour in sub freezing temperatures. I was so frustrated that I skipped my intervals...

I'll make up something today (instead of resting), but I might opt for the treadmill. I hate cold. I think I hate cold more than the treadmill.

No comments: