Monday, December 13

In case you were wondering about me: I am on a hiatus from running... I didn't really plan it, it just happened. First, I was struggling to get the runs in due to my crazier and crazier schedule. Then I had a few very disappointing runs, and I fell far from goals, and it looked like the sub-20 this year is hopeless - that was very discouraging. Then I had a week, when I traveled and worked basically day and night, and I skipped many days of running in a row. And just when I wanted to get back on schedule, the cold winter arrived to Louisville, and now we have 10-20 degrees pretty much every morning. That's when I decided to take a hiatus. I plan to start over in January with base building, hoping to get in form by spring. Winter races are out of the window (actually I skipped my Dec. 4 race). I hope to get in form by the spring cross country State Park Series.

No comments: