Sunday, February 6

I finished the week with 32.48 miles. Midweek was a bit of a struggle because of my cold. I spent a total 4 hours and 30 minutes running. I did strides, but they were not much fun, and I slightly messed them up, because I tried to run them too close to each other.

Next week, the plan is 3 x 5 miles + 4 miles (all easy) + 7 miles + 8 miles (long runs). It adds up to 34 miles. That will also be the longest week I will have done in a very long time. It will be week -5 of base training.

Another important first was the first time I ran 11 days in a row (at least 4 miles each). This is *way* longer than any streak I've done before. But I was fine. I don't think my body needs rest days, as long as I take it easy sometimes, and I don't try to do too much too soon.

No comments: