Wednesday, April 15

I signed up for a 10K charity race on May 9. I will skip the 5K. The 5K was originally suggested by friend, and I thought he would run it, too, so I thought it would be fun. It turns out he didn't even consider running it - it is beyond my understand why he asked me "Will you come to that race?"

As you know, I never raced on 10K before, and it sounds a little intimidating. You can't run a 10K with power, like a 5K. I have a feeling that it is a completely different kind of a race. We will see. Nice thing, that it is in Columbia (our fair city).

I do see some improvement in my running. 3 miles is truly easy for me now and even the 6 miles on Sunday was fairly easy to run. I never really have soreness any more, either. The day after the long run felt like any regular day.

No comments: