Tuesday, October 12

A little out of order, I did my track workout on Monday, because I decided in sort of a "last minute" manner that I'll race a 5K on Sunday in Indiana (not too far from us though). I drove to the University track first, and it was closed! I walked around, checked everywhere, but short of jumping the fence, I couldn't get in. I seriously considered jumping, but then I pictured getting arrested for trespassing, and being denied for the green card, so I decided against it.

I drove through town the high school track I used before. I had a fine workout. I was fairly tired when I started, so I really did have to gut it out the end, but I managed to run 3:59, 3:56, 3:56, 3:56 repetitions of 1000 meters. I don't feel terribly sore, but I do feel the effect. I might have run a little too fast.

No comments: