Friday, March 9

I got shin splits today at the end of my run. It's bad, I could barely drive home, it hurt so much to move my right foot between the gas and brake pedals. I hope it will get better by tomorrow, because I want to go long (15 miles) on Saturday and easy on Sunday. This would be somewhat important, because I want to do a quality workout on Monday again. I want to shift the two long runs to the beginning of the week (like long run Monday, second longest Wednesday), so that I can do speed in the weekend. This would be nice, because weekend racing starts soon (to be exact in 3 weeks with the 10 miler).

By the way, I ran the course of that 10 miler this week, and the middle part is ridiculously hilly. It seems like it would be a small miracle if I could finish it in 1:08:40, which would be my HM pace on 10 miles.

No comments: