Thursday, April 19

We are planning a visit to the Corvette factory next Wednesday with my father-in-law, so I'll replan the rest of the training to make that day a rest day. So tomorrow's rest day is postponed for Saturday, but that'll be fine, because I ran 5.6 miles today at 7:53, and not only I felt fine, but in fact I feel great.

Fri: 12 miles at around 8:00. Don't push it! It can't feel hard.
Sat: rest.

Week of 4/22 (37 miles):
Sun: 9 miles easy.
Mon: 3.5 miles easy.
Tue: 7 miles easy.
Wed: rest.
Thu: 3.5 miles very easy.
Fri: rest.
Sat: Race.

2 comments:

Attila Szegedi said...

Corvette factory? Sounds cool.

csab said...

Yeah, I does sound fun! I hope we can do it, because we are a bit late with the signup, and they haven't responded to my email, so probably we will just show up and hope they can give us a tour.