Saturday, May 8

First two weeks recovery went well. I skipped a run in the second week, because I was sick after the second shot of COVID vaccine, so I only ran 18 miles.

It is weird to have runs so short after the marathon training. Legs feel recovered now by the end of the second recovery week. The next few are still called recovery, but I might as well call them buildup.

Recovery week 3:

Mon: 5 R

Tue: 5 R

Wed: Rest

Thu: 7 GA w/ 8x100

Fri: Rest

Sun: 9 GA

Total: 26 miles

I'm going to Chicago on Monday/Tuesday, so I may skip a run or two. The only plausible way to do my Monday run is in the hotel in the evening, or in the afternoon in Chicago. No on-the-road running on a motorcycle trip.

Actually, the Monday evening/Tuesday morning in Chicago combination is attractive.

No comments: