Friday, July 6

Yesterday I did the trail run in Seneca Park with the trail running group. Even though they are generally slower than I am, it is always fun to run with them. But today I couldn't get myself to get up early, and due to 100+ heat and bad air in the afternoon it is hopeless to get a decent run in. I probably could have done it from like 10 to 11, but in the last few days I realized that 90 degrees with the sun close to the zenith is just as bad (or worse) than 100 degrees with sun on the horizon. Maybe I could do the run from like 7 to 9 in the evening, but the air will almost certainly be quite bad. We'll see, but most likely I'll just take a rest day. That's OK: I'm not shifting to Sunday week start, but I pushed mt RD to Friday this way. Maybe next week I can have it on Saturday, then Sunday, then on Monday and the week start is then automatically shifted.

No comments: