Wednesday, January 21

6 x 1200 intervals done! It wasn't even that hard. Nailed the paces with 4:21 average per interval.

The only thing that made this slightly easier is that I ran on the track, and the 3 minute recovery makes an awkward distance on the track. It's more than 400 meters, but less than 600, unless I'm willing to push them a little, which didn't sound like a good advice. So I only ran 400 recoveries, typically finishing them at around 2:15, so I just rested another 45 seconds before going on the next hard bout.

On the other hand I messed up the timing of the second interval after the first lap, so I stopped, rested a minute, and started over. This way I ran an extra 400 meters hard (1:24 in fact).

There supposed to be another hard workout tomorrow; physically I think it wouldn't be a problem, but there is too much work tomorrow, so I might be fed up by the evening.

No comments: