Thursday, April 28

On Tuesday I ran 2x2000 m, and it was hard. The first one was fine (7:52), but after 800 m recovery, the second one was really hard. The last two laps were test of my guts (literally), but I finished it in 7:53. This is not ideal, but I guess it was somewhat expected. The weather has warmed up, I basically skipped a week, and the workouts are getting ever harder. If I could do all of them with no trouble, I would have a guaranteed sub-20. When in reality, I know that the best case scenario is that I barely break it.

Yesterday I ran 7 miles in the rain, and so far, out of the three runs of this week, two were in rain. I'm a bit fed up (and with all the flooding that comes with it). Tomorrow I'll run early in the morning in Seneca Park with an on-line pal. Cool. Today I'll do my 10-miler.

No comments: