Friday, February 15

I like whiskey. And in particular, I like a good Bourbon. You probably figured that I don't drink a whole lot, so it takes a lot of time to try many different Bourbons, and this hobby of mine only started when we moved to Kentucky. Bourbon is very cheap here, so I bought a bottle. The first one was Jim Beam - a whiskey I knew before, and didn't particularly like, but it was like $12 for 0.75 liters. And it was fine. But I saw all those much higher priced bottles on the shelf in the store and they made me wonder how they taste...

My favorites are the whiskeys produced by the Buffalo Trace distillery in Frankfort. I ran their 5K, too. The flagship BT is fantastic, George T. Stagg is even better.

Today I bought a bottle of Old Forester Signature. This one is produced by Brown-Foreman. The first sip was not very good, but now I'm at the 3rd glass (and it's 50% alcohol), and I have to say I really do like it. Now the only question is, how will work and my 9-mile run go tomorrow.

No comments: