Wednesday, February 25

The last couple of days totally sucked.

On Friday, I had a fairly good quality workout, except I ran short on time and had to wrap up the workout early. I ran on the treadmill of the campus gym, 3 T + 2.75 T with some short jog between.

I did manage some halfway decent outdoor running on Saturday, but on Sunday, when I set out to run my 15 mile long run, I couldn't do more than 8. I felt awfully tired. I thought it was still the snow on the ground that made running harder, but a few hours later I came down badly with a stomach virus. Fever, diarrhoea. I was quite sick on Monday (I still taught my class, but it was the hardest for me in a long time), then I went home and slept from 4pm to 7:30am on Tuesday morning, only getting up to eat a bit of dinner. Tuesday was better, but I was still too weak to run.

I will try an easy run today. My training is messed up. I also have a time trial next Monday, so now workouts on the weekend. I'll decide what to after my easy today.

No comments: