Friday, March 20

Yesterday I've done close to 10 miles in two runs. I felt a bit beaten up, but I had to frontload the week, and I have had a long streak, so I have a good explanation.

No running today, just lots of work. I'm getting a bit nervous. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow. My firefighter colleagues will see me running so, I can't totally blow it.

Here is the elevation profile from the website.


This is more elevation change than I thought... The first mile should be very close to/slightly over 6 minutes, then maybe I can afford a 6:20, mile 3 should be very fast, and mile 4 and 5 about 6:10 to have a chance at sub-38 minutes. The only time I can be behind schedule is at mile 2, and not by much. And remember, when reaching the top of the hill at 4.5, there is no more holding back.

No comments: